Saturday, March 21, 2009

Must-See Movie Saturday


I met up with a girlfriend this weekend to see this. I'd read a little about it and knew that Kate Winslet had won the Oscar for her performance, and was intrigued. So, we decided to go.
I have to say that it was one of the best movies I've seen in years: it was moving, poignant, and beautifully done. The actors did a wonderful job, I haven't been that captivated in a long time. The cinematography was incredible as well, there was some footage of Auschwitz that was used that brought back memories of my trip to Germany in high school when I had the opportunity to visit Dachau. 
I'd like to tell you more about the plotline, but it's hard without giving away the story: it's a must-see movie and I highly recommend that you all head out immediately and go see it!!

No comments: